Thursday, January 31, 2008

Work, and stuff

So my new job is really easy. I get to work with a computer a lot, and think very little. I don't have to interact with very many people, and when I do--I don't have to worry about making them happy. Hell, I can't communicate with half of the people I work with because I'm too lazy to finish learning and use Spanish.

I hope the girl I'm filling in for doesn't come back--that way I can stay. :D

It snowed here. I hate snow. The kids lost their gloves again so they couldn't go out and play in it, so they're all kind of upset.

We had lasagne tonight, but we cheated. We used the 2hour oven version. Zachary made garlic bread out of a loaf of sliced bread. ^.^ We're also having yummy creamy smashed potatoes with butter and garlic.

Anyways, not much else to say. I'm really tired.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad you're enjoying your new job Sam, hope you can keep it :)

Yum, mashed potatoes with garlic!