Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blah

We all caught a virus. It's pretty miserable, especially since I was very excited about the roast I put in my crock pot before work yesterday. I was so sick when I got home I fell into bed and just now got up with the alarm. Now I'm stiff from head to toe!

It also means my clothes were still in the washer, lol. Oh well.

It's raining outside. Yesterday was so beautiful it was 74 degrees outside. Today it's supposed to be 40, with a chance of snow. Ew. I really dislike Oklahoma weather, all the wild hops and jumps make my allergies go nuts. I mean, what a tease giving us a beautiful 70 degree day, and following it up with snow! We had snow last week too, thankfully it only messed up two days of traffic, lol. Oh well, can't wait for .....oh man, spring and allergies and tornadoes. Why the heck did we move back to this God forsaken place? ugh.

Go go tax season.

<3

0 comments: