Sunday, January 6, 2008

I did it!!

I did it!! I finished the entire series.

Confessions of a Shopaholic
Shopaholic Abroad (Shopaholic takes Manhattan)
Shopaholic ties the Knot
Shopaholic & Sister
Shopaholic & Baby

-----what fun! I haven't decided where to go from here, though. I wanted to read the Divine Comedy, but it's slightly harder to follow than the Shopaholic books where, and I find my mind wandering at length.

I went sorting through more boxes, and got my livingroom back in order over the weekend. It didn't take much effort, really, since I force the kids to keep the livingroom clean every day. :)

I'm also plotting out a new schedule for the weekly cleaning. I find myself slipping, and focusing too much on one room and ignoring others. Being out of work has thrown me for a loop, because I'm definately not used to being at home all the time. I miss it! I recently got a letter from the Social Security Administration and it listed off the amounts of money I'd made each year since I started working. It almost made me cry, to see the year that I just didn't work at all, because Kelly was in the military and we lived on base, and I didn't need to work. I miss that, sitting with the kids all day and playing games. I really enjoyed spending so much time with them, but now with them in school it wouldn't be the same anyways.

Oh well, I've been working at length on my book, and I've sorted through my contacts on deviantart.com, and I may even start posting on there again some time soon. I haven't had a chance to write much for all the work I was doing.

Amaya has become quite addicted to this show called Boobah. It's cute, but after so many times of watching it the stupid things become mildly annoyoing. It's definately an adorable show, because through most of it they have sounds of children laughing, little kids mostly, and it's very infectious.

Anyways, off to clean and cook. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Sam LOL

Boobah drives me INSANE, I can't stand that show and thankfully neither can the kids LOL

I'm so glad you finished the whole series, wasn't that fun? LOL

Hope you guys are doing good, miss playing DAOC with you all :)