Friday, January 4, 2008

!!!

I've been reading a lot lately, the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. I completely blame Sandra for it. (http://familycorner.blogspot.com) as I got the idea from her book blog.

Also, had a lot of time to think about the outline for my book, which is really starting to flesh out quite nicely. I've changed the setting and characters quite drastically, and I think it'll work out a lot better this way.

We have been playing the Wii my parents got the kids for Christmas a lot lately. The baby has gotten quite good at one of the games, the one where you race cows. It's pretty hilarious.

It's so cold here....well it was mild today, but it HAS been cold. Since our windows are terribly insulated, we put sheets up over them, which has helped keep it much warmer in here. I really hate how terrible this apartment complex is, I don't know why I thought we'd get anything decent at such a low price. In fact, we're probably getting exactly what we pay for, bleh!

Anyways, not much else going on. I'm off to read "Shopaholic & Sister" which looks like it's book 4 of the new series I'm hooked on. Hope it's as fun as the others!

1 comments:

Sandra said...

LOL Shopaholic and Sister is hilarious LOL Just wait until you meet Jess her sister and see what she's like.

Let me know what you think of the book :)

Sorry the apartment is so crappy for you guys, let's just move back to Mountain Home LOL