Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Early Spring Cleaning

I've spent almost an entire week now, sorting through everything we own. I've thrown things out, sorted, repacked, and forced the kids to help with the whole mess. Needless to say they are not really happy with me right now. If only I had eBay figured out a bit better, we could sell all this clothing, I think we'll just donate it instead. Either way, we've had a very productive Winter Break to say the least, and now we're all excited and ready for school to start again next Tuesday.

I've decided to pick up a few hobbies again, mainly writing and sketching. Hopefully it will help clear my mind, and rid me of the limitless frustration I've had going on lately. Winter always brings a certain level of restless energy to our house, and since we moved to "this neighborhood" the kids are unable to play outside as much as they desperately need to.

Reading is another thing I'm picking up again, and I'm getting most of my book suggestions from my husband, and a friend who posts in her blog here at blogspot as well. (http://familycorner.blogspot.com) Her blog is amazing! Hopefully if I keep up with it I can have as much fun with this as she does. I'm currently in the process of downloading the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella, as well as persuing the Divine Comedy.

We're also working on an outline for a story I've had brewing for several years. My husband enjoys being on my creative team, lucky for me! I've also decided to begin posting again at deviantart.com, my page there is http://toxic-erotica.deviantart.com. It will start slowly, as usual, but hopefully I can dedicate more time to the persuit of these hobbies this year. A little time management will help!

There is also another blog I'm working on, a family friendly gaming blog. http://confessionsofagamergurl.blogspot.com.

Idle hands are the devil's tools, so I'm finding a way to keep them busy.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

I had NO idea you had a blog...what the heck? LOL

I'm glad you do though cause now I can come bug you LOL

Hope you guys are doing good :)

Hugs,
Sandra