Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thanks a LOT, Sandra.

So, I've been tagged by Sandra for a...meme? I'll have to look into this a bit more.

I'm supposed to list 7 weird things about me. (I had to consult my husband, because I don't think I'm weird. LoL!)

1. I cannot follow a recipe to save my life. When I write them out, I have to have Kelly edit them because I go off on tangents about how you can change or alter it. I often never look at recipes, although I've become quite addicted to slow cooker recipes. :)

2. I'm a hardcore gamergurl. I've played over 6 betas for MMO's, over a dozen MMO's, and billions of shockwave and java games. I'm addicted to console games as well, from Atari all the way to the Wii skipping very few in between. I heart games. (And boardgames!! And electronic machines like pinball, etc..)

3. I learned to type playing MUD (Multi-User-Dimension online textbased role playing games) and can type over 100 WPM because of that. I do not use the traditional touch typist methods, and have a more of a hunt and peck type method that only uses about three fingers per hand. -.-

4. I'm mildly paranoid. We have to run fans at night so I can even get to sleep.

5. I'm the mother of five, and my fifth child was born when I was 22. All of my children will be 18+ the year of my fourtieth birthday.

6. I edit my kids' schoolwork (3rd grade and under) for grammatical correctness at a college level based on APA standards. ((Although, I don't let them see it, or make them correct it..yet.))

7. I've written over 500 poems, most of which only my husband has ever read.

And...since I don't really know anyone else, the tag ends here. Sorry :(

3 comments:

Sandra said...

LOL this was so much fun to read. Thanks for playing along :)

Hugs,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog!

I play MUD's too. Haven't played a video console game since Atari but mebbe that's just because I spend way too much time mudding. Heh.

Anonymous said...

[img]http://clououtlet.com/img/clououtlet.com.jpg[/img]

[b]Christian Louboutin[/b] is a French footwear schemer whose footwear has incorporated glassy, red-lacquered soles that receive enhance his signature.

Louboutin helped cause stilettos abet into look in the 1990s and 2000s, machiavellian dozens of styles with bastard heights of 120mm (4.72 inches) and higher. The creator's professed objective has been to "make a better half look sexy, pulchritudinous, to create her legs look as eat one's heart out as [he] can." While he does offer some lower-heeled styles, Louboutin is in general associated with his dressier evening-wear designs incorporating jeweled straps, bows, feathers, clear leather, red soles and other correspond to decorative touches. He is most ordinarily known as a remedy for his red-bottom aged remnant shoes, commonly referred to as "sammy red-bottoms." Christian Louboutin's red-bottom ensign code is registered as Pantone 18-663 TPX.

Consideration being known in place of his celebrity clients, he scarcely ever gives shoes away – contribution discounts preferably to his high-profile fans. This system also extends to his close family, because he feels that giving shoes away as gifts is unimaginative.

His unique biggest client is Danielle Steel, who is rumoured to own over 6,000 pairs and is known to would rather purchased up 80 pairs at a lifetime when shopping at his stores.

(с) [url=http://clououtlet.com]Christian Louboutin[/url]