Saturday, November 20, 2010

Still SICK

I still feel like I've been hit by a truck today. I slept until 3 in the afternoon, LOL! Ah, but I had at least enough energy to make dinner and clean up the kitchen.

We watched a couple of movies tonight. Charlie St. Cloud and Disney's A Christmas Carol which was AWESOME. The first movie was a bit too sappy for me, and I was cooking during the serious part. So my review of it may be a bit biased towards the dislike side. I also think Zac Efron should've been the one to play Edward in Twilight. Moving on! The new Disney version of A Christmas Carol boasts stars like Jim Carrey, Cary Elwes, Gary Oldman, and Bob Hoskins. They made it with some new fangled animation thing, so if you see this film I suggest you also watch the "making of" option on the disc. It is pretty neat to see how they did it!

Well my headache is flaming back up, but my dad forgot to turn on the roaster when he started the turkey this afternoon. This means it was started at 7pm so it won't be ready to be cut up and put away until midnight. :( Which means~ I volunteered to carve it up so my parents could go to bed! What a stupid move. I think I'll just go lay down and set my alarm for midnight! :D

<3 THANKSGIVING IS COMING! <3

0 comments: