Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday!

hhm


The weather in my neck of the woods:
cool and cloudy/rainy

Things that make me happy!
Listening to kids help eachother with homework.

Book I'm reading(listening to):
Dragonsdawn by anne McCaffrey

What's on my TV (fancast!) today:
Nothing!

On the Menu for Dinner:
Spaghetti. Should've been Ham and Beans, but I forgot to soak the beans. -.-

On my To Do List:
reorganize clothing
laundry :(
bathroom

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Cheesy Hashbrown Chicken
Y-U-M!

In the craft basket:
I am STILL working on Kelly's blanket. I finished the hats for Amaya and Sarah, and a purse for Amaya!

Looking forward to this week:
Gearing up for TURKEY DAY! :D

My favorite blog post this week:
none :\

Blog Hopping:
http://driftwoodandsanddollars.blogspot.com/
Kelly doesn't post much, but his entries are always well thought out.

No Words Needed:

I know it says "No words needed" but it's sort of hard to tell...those little geese are laying in a small puddle of water!! The momma goose is just looking around like "I can't believe my kids are doing this!" It was such a cute family moment. :D


Lesson learned the past few days:
Working hard isn't enough, sometimes you have to work harder.

On my mind:
Family and friends.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17

4 comments:

Kelly said...

The momma goose looks like she is looking for the principal to find out why her kids were made to sit on the wet ground after school.

Jillina said...

ARRRGGGHH!!!

GranthamLynn said...

I love the things that make you happy. I forget to soak the beans too!
It was nice meeting you. I love HHM.
Havea great week,
Sherry
my post is at:
Myhomesanctuary.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

I'm always so late visiting these, it's irritating LOL

Loved reading yours though and love that pic :)