Monday, November 15, 2010

:\

I'm so sad that the surgery I had to make me feel better is causing me more stress than the situation that caused the surgery. I've never really understood people and their complete distrust for doctors until now. I'm getting bills from doctors I have never heard about for things I never recalled having done! They're all spiteful and I'm sure that every doctor who walked past my room has billed me and jumped on the bandwagon of "GIVE ME MONEY NOW BEFORE OBAMA CARE KILLS US ALL!" or something similar. It just doesn't make any sense!

Of course, even the bills I HAVE paid keep coming back because they "have no record" of my payment, even though it has gone through the credit company and been paid in cash as well!

What a headache, and a heap of stress.

I wonder if they'll give me a refund if I take the gal bladder back. >:|

0 comments: