Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Thanksgiving is over, leftovers have invaded the refrigerator and are now occupying it, and most of the world's population is taking advantage of the outrageous sales at almost every store in the world.

My brother's new fiancée, Ashley is probably somewhere exhausted over the sales! She worked hard to be there at 4am for the opening! I can't think of any good reason to be at a sale that early, myself. -.-

It is cold outside, the kids are out of school, and I'm content to sit around and do as little as possible. :)

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Me too, I'm content to sit around, nibble on leftovers all.day.long and put up Christmas decorations.

Just wish you guys were here :(

*hugs*

Jillina said...

**HUG**

Me too!!

Especially since I'm freezing cold right now! :D

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.