Friday, November 12, 2010

SO ANGRY!

Today when I picked the kids up from school they were shivering! Of course it was like 50 degrees outside, and raining and dreary! The REASON they were all shivering is because the teachers at their school made them sit on the COLD, WET concrete waiting in the "car rider" line! Their pants were soaked, and they were shivering cold!!!

The principal had already left for the day, so she won't hear from me until Monday. I'm hopping mad!! Who makes kids sit in cold rain water?!!? Worst of all, we are all recovering from a pretty nasty cold (Kelly is still in bed with it!!) and I'm so worried it will be another week of coughing kids and nagging headaches! My poor babies! I'm so mad mad mad mad mad!!!!

In other news, I spent all day making yummy chicken and rice soup.



It is deeeelicious!! :D

Also, we had a girls day out at the library! It was a lot of fun, but I forgot the library here closes early (6pm!) on Friday nights, so it was an EARLY fun night! This is okay though, because we had soup waiting at home as well as Star Wars Clone Wars!





Aren't they cute reading together!?!?!? :D

We had a lot of fun, we found a lot of great books, too! I'm looking forward to listening to another Dragonrider book, which I've probably already read but I'll enjoy listening all the same! :)

<3

1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I had a teacher like that as well. I swear that was one sadistic jerk.