Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday!

hhm


The weather around here:
56, mild and clear

Things that make me happy:
Report cards!! Yay good grades!!

Book I'm reading(listening to!):
Dragongirl by Todd McCaffery

What's on my FanCast:
House
Glee
Castle
Cougar Town

On the menu for dinner:
Homemade Chicken and Rice soup

On my To-Do List:
Kick this cold's patootey

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Herb & Cheese burgers from Sandra! YUM!

In the craft basket:
Kelly's blankey!

Looking forward to this week:
Parent/teacher conferences today!

Tips and Tricks:
Because my parents disagree on what a good dish soap is, I have found that adding some bleach to dishwater will cut grease like nobody's business!

My favorite blog post this week:
<.<

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Girl Gone Primal - http://girlgoneprimal.blogspot.com/
I love the recipes I find here!!

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):




Lesson learned in the past few days:
Think before you speak.

On my mind:
Family and friends.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses, Inspirational Quote:
Be the change you wish to see in the world. ~Ghandi

1 comments:

Sandra said...

I know, I know I'm so late visiting these LOL

I'm so glad you joined though ;)

I can't believe how big Joshua is, he has grown so much :)