Friday, February 15, 2008

Is it Cheating?

...if I came home from work to pick up Kelly and the baby to get them out of the house for a maintenance issue....and then stayed here because the guy didn't show up? I should go back to work soon.

I've been having a very bipolar week, it's making me feel wildly confused to say the least.

I joined facebook.com, which makes that like the fourth or fifth social networking site I've joined. I'm hoping I can actually network though, I miss some of the people I used to know. Most of them drifted off as I moved on, and while I doubt we'd be fast friends again, I'd at least like to know how they're doing every once in a while.

Maybe I can even talk my family into getting on there, so everyone can see how disfunctional they all really are. ;)

Kelly started a blog, he says because *I* told him so, but he really wanted his own blog. He just didn't know it until I told him. :)

Anyways, off to do things...

1 comments:

Sandra said...

I don't think it's cheating LOL

And Kelly started a blog??????? Where is the link, I want to go visit him LOL