Saturday, February 23, 2008

Making Pizzas

The kids and I decided to make pizza today. It's been very fun, and very messy.

First was the supplies.

3 boboli pizza crusts
1 - 3pk boboli pizza sauce
3lb bag mexican blend cheese
1lb hamburger meat
Pepperonis - which we already have, we always have it on hand, lol

First of all, I put the sauce on all the pizzas. It's a messy step so I did it. Next, Sarah and Amaya put pepperonis on one pizza, Zachary put pepperonis on another pizza, and Joshua topped those pepperonis with fried up hamburger meat. Gabriel spread cheese over the pizzas, with Amaya helping and stealing toppings as they went. Then we all munched on pepperonis and cheese while those two pizzas cooked.

Last pizza was supposed to be cheese only, but it's got pepperonis and meat on it too, because we had too many toppings left over. LOL! :)

We had a lot of fun making these pizzas, and it was quick and easy. (Even for the two year old!)

I felt sorry for my mom as we did this, because she never did anything so fun and involved with me and my siblings when we were younger. She missed out on such great adventures, re-learning and re-exploring life through the eyes of her children. It's something I take for granted, and yet it's such a blessing.

<3

1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

No fair cheating with the ready made crusts!(just kidding)Hope that you guy had a grand time makeing and enjoying the finshed product.thats my story and I' sticking to it!Mike (this is one of my favorite things to say)