Monday, March 29, 2010

Singing in the...sun?

I've been having so much fun at work. It's nice to work with your hands! It's also not so bad working overnight. I go to work when the kids are going to bed, I get home in time to run them to school. Then I sleep while they learn, and I'm up with them when they get home in the evening. It's working out really well. :)

Tomorrow is LiBrArY day, but I don't know what to check out. Last week I got a book on crocheting and a book on calligraphy. I almost finished Pandora's Box, and I don't know what else to read now! :)

Happily the weather here is much nicer than it was a week ago. It was snowy and gross, and now it's sun-shiney and 74 degrees! :) The bad part? I have the roaster oven going with ham and beans, the oven going with pot pies for the kids, and the dryer going with load after load of laundry. So...it's hot in here! :)

We are working through a lot of issues with the kids, but this is normal everyday life. They are all doing well in school, and with their home reading. :)

Off to go finish eating :D

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Nice to read that things are going well. It was hot here yesterday - 78 degrees! I'm not complaining though. I'd much rather have 78 and sunny than 20 and blizzard.