Wednesday, March 31, 2010

-sigh-

OKAY OKAY! As soon as I have a phone that can take pictures, or a webcam, I WILL POST MY PROJECTS! :P Are you happy now Sandra!?!? hehehehe

Really though, I always thought having a camera was like whipped cream. Really a nice way to add a little pizazz to a dessert, but not really necessary for it to be enjoyable. However, since we don't have a camera anymore I have realized it's more like pound cake to strawberry shortcake, or the ganache to a chocolate volcano! (Or, for cheesecake fanatics--it would be like a cheesecake with no cream cheese!)

Anyways, I'll try to get something soon! :P

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Seriously, did you HAVE to go make me hungry? I asked for a picture and in return got a craving for sweet stuff. Thanks RME LMAO

Miss you guys,
Sandra