Monday, March 22, 2010

Kill 'em with Kindness!

I got up today and my horoscope on facebook tells me to "Kill them with Kindness" and my quote of the day on here is Mother Teresa saying "Peace Begins with a Smile" and it has me thinking that maybe I've been a little bit too abrupt lately.

So, I checked out a book on knitting and crocheting, and I'm going to be practicing slowing down in my private time. I've been slowly turning away from video games, and focusing more on the other hobbies I enjoy. It happens in cycles, Kelly will tell you. I'm either gung-ho for games, or reading, or some other thing that grabs my attention. Right now, I feel crafty--so I'm going to get going with it! :)

My first full paycheck will be in on the first along with Kelly's pay, so I'll be able to support these habits. ;)

Kelly's watching a stock: TRXAQ - he is cleaning out his computer's cookies so I'm putting it here so when we both forget it, at least I'll have a record of it. ^.^

We had spaghetti for dinner. Well, the rest of the family did. Kelly and I ate our spaghetti sauce over rice. (We cut wheat out of our diets!) Anyways, I fried up some leftover rice in real butter and then added in my mom's left over egg drop soup that she will never eat, and then some Parmesan and Romano cheese blend...so once we got the sauce on it we found it was a perfect substitution for the pasta. :)

I cheated, though. Mom made GarLiC bread, and I couldn't help myself. I'm sure I'll be paying for it all night, but it was soooooo tasty!!!

Off of work again tonight, so I'll be puttering around the house. Maybe I'll go buy some yarn and make some loops. :D

0 comments: