Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yark! ;)

I bought this new cellphone. It's making me nuts. It has so many fun games, apps and such you can install, I spend most of my time playing games! Which, on the bright side, keeps me out of a good deal of trouble I'm sure I'd otherwise be getting into.

Well....shucks. I guess that's really all?

In the family realm...I've been bragging to everyone because my kids got their report cards. When we were living in the city and the kids were attending an "inner city" school I wasn't surprised to see them getting A's and B's. The teachers were awesome, but most of the community was really blah. So it was a happy surprise when we moved to Edmond, which is a "classy" city with more money and better schools, that my kids not only caught up mid-year, but have excelled! I definitely had faith that they could do it, and it's so nice to see it coming true!

The only downside? I think Zachary's disappointed. At the old school the straight A students got to go to lunch with the principal--there were only 10 or so in the whole SCHOOL. Here in Edmond I think most of his classmates (by that I mean yearmates, I guess?) are getting good grades. It's a completely different world around here, really.

My little brother has his girlfriend over. I must go finish off my "morning" by telling her embarrassing stories before I head off to work! ;)

0 comments: