Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lalalalalala

So I ended up making Beef Burgundy the other day when I was going to make Sandra's yummy pork in white wine sauce. For some reason the beef case sang out to me! So I bought some Cabernet Sauvignon, and made the beef!

My family tore into it! But, as usual my little sister says I cook "too fancy" and thus, refused to even try it. Her loss!

Over the weekend I finished reading Here Burns My Candle, and let me tell you; that story was an inspiration! To lose your faith in everything, and then find strength in God really makes for such a touching story. There are so many lessons to be learned here, and so much to take away from it. A review doesn't do the book much justice, because you really have to read it! :)

Anyhow...I'm just puttering around the house on my "day" off, wondering how to spend the weekend. There's a good chance I'll just spend the weekend in bed. ;) LOL!

1 comments:

Sandra said...

LOL you cook too "fancy" LOL

I loved that book, it was truly inspirational, glad you liked it too.

Love you guys,
Sandra