Saturday, July 19, 2008

oh man

WHY DO I FEEL SO OLD LATELY?

Seriously. I'm not that old.

But it seems like everything is going so fast, and sometimes I just want to scream for the world to stop. I don't have enough time to get everything done I want to do!!

Did my post go through about my story? I don't think it did. I'm formulating a story idea, and it's going to be lovely. I just need Sandra to answer a few questions for me, and give me a few permissions, and then...viola!

I suppose I should maybe get that email out with those questions, hrm?

Anyways...off to play with the kids!

<3

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Samatha, you are not alone thinking that you do not have enough time and feeling old.I feel that way every day. yesterday my BH and I were saying where has half the year gone.
Hugs and blessings.

Sandra said...

I'm shocked to see you posting LOL

What kind of questions do you have for me? I suggest you email me ASAP LMAO

Hope you guys are doing good, we miss you. Curt and Jasmine are playing DAOC again and having fun.

Hugs,
Sandra