Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break

I wish school was a year-around thing, like it is in some areas of the country. We're on Spring Break right now, and as I watch my kids eat us out of house and home I wonder how we'll make it through the Summer with them home for two months. Eeek!


I'm still looking for a job, so if anyone has a lead on something I could do from home, please let me know. ((Or anything else, I suppose I'm not that picky.))

Alright, well...off to do whatever it is I have to do around here.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

LOL I thought you had a job, you're not working there anymore???

We just had spring break last week, now it's back to school YAY.

Hugs,
Sandra

Mike Golch said...

school year round,a great idea that way the children can waste even more teacher time.
What I'm refering to is the lazyness of school children not careing to study,flunking out haveing children when they are still children still.